Ph.D. Candidate in Economics, University of California, Berkeley
Secure, Accurate and Affordable Data Entry Services
Our services include, document scanning and a combination of key-from-image and advanced data capture and recognition technologies. If you are looking to convert your paper files to a digital format, we offer affordable, high quality document scanning in San Francisco Bay Area secure conversion facility.
Do you have a lot of data that needs to be copy pasted from one format into another format? Are you spending your resources – time, money and staff on copy pasting data when there is an easy, cost-effective way to do it? If you have answered in the affirmative to these questions, outsourcing this low-cost, but resource-intensive work might just be the solution you are looking for.
Nature of our business allows us to provide FREE sample work or pilot project executions so that our customer can reach decisions without doubt. Please feel free to call us or write to us and we will be happy to assist you in any manner found suitable.
Our Key Advantages
Data Privacy, Security & Confidentiality
Excellent References and Testimonials
Fast Turn Around 24/48 Hours
Intense Quality Standards assuring 99.99 % Data Entry Accuracy
Aggressive Pricing, and Unmatched Service Quality
Business Process Experts in Data Management
100% Client Retention Ratio
Turn Around Time
Data Entry Pricing
Data Entry Services
Document scanning and a combination of key-from-image and advanced data capture and recognition technologies
Document Scanning Services
Document scanning and digitization is meant for improving staffs efficiency, thereby providing cost efficiency and results in better customer services.
E-Book Creation Services
We convert your physical books into electronic books which are usually read on a computer or any compatible handheld device.
We use the industries top rated OCR engine, more accurate than any other of its kind for our OCR Services
Data Processing Services
We converts your raw data into useful and logical information, which is then also considered as knowledge based data.
Copy Paste Services
SFBay Data Entry can provide data copy paste services for collating data from reference and research material, promotional matter and informational content
Our clients are our starting point. They drive everything we do. We work in partnership with our client; they can rely on us to spring into action with spot-on solutions at moments critical to the company’s development.
All logos and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
- I went to SFBay Data Entry to have data extracted from scans and photos of several hundreds of tables from archival materials. The price was good, and the quality was outstanding. I\'m grateful that they were able to compile the data in a format to my specifications. SFBay Data Entry compares favorably against my previous experiences with digitization with freelancers and other companies, and best of all, they\'re local. I was referred to them at a friend\'s recommendation, and I would use again. Daniel GrossPosted By: Daniel Gross
Ph.D. Candidate in Economics, University of California, Berkeley
- We needed to create an electronic copy of several hundred pages of existing county regulations. We sent the hardcore to SFBay Data Entry and received a digital file along with the OCR extracted word document right away. The file was in great shape and ready for use, requiring hardly any editing. We would use SFBay Data Entry again and recommend their professional service to anyone. Jim LelandPosted By: Jim Leland
County Government, Fairfield, CA
- Delighted with the customer service and the scanning and OCR work done by SFBay Data Entry. They have done two jobs for me quickly and economically. They have earned my loyalty. So much better and easier to deal with than the automated online scanning service I tried previously.Posted By: Peter Lenn
CEO, Power Learning, Mill Valley CA
- SFBay Data Entry saved us from having to manually re-key an entire customer's database which we needed to move over to a new installation. The re-keying from hard copy would have taken weeks with many people. Pankaj was able to take our customer's hard copy and put it into a format we could use for easy importing into the new system. He stayed in touch with us, worked with us through figuring out the formatting, and was very responsive throughout the whole process. I will certainly use this company again if I have a similar need.Posted By: Susan Eiguren
Area Services Manager, NEC Corporation, NorCal and Pacific Northwest, Livermore, CA
- SFBay Data Entry is a highly professional organization. From our first meeting onward they have gone the extra mile to achieve the results we were looking for. Their excellent communication style combined with their attention to detail make them our vendor of choice.Posted By: Brian Golter
President -Furious Integrated Training Systems, Inc., San Mateo, CA
- SFBay Data Entry scanned and text-converted a multi-volume set of old genealogy books with great attention to detail, and at a reasonable price. Issues were resolved with patience and professionalism; highly recommended!Posted By: Raymond B. Howard
Genealogist, Oakland, CA
- We have nothing but fantastic things to say about working with SFBay Data Entry. Not only are they prompt with quick turn around times, but their attention to detail and quality of data entry is of the highest standard. We have worked with them on two data entry projects and look forward to working with them again in the future!Posted By: Danielle Hessler
Assistant Professor at UCSF, San Francisco, CA
- SFBay Data Entry was fantastic-- prompt, great communications, and a quality document scanning job. To top it off, their prices were reasonable. Thank you for a job well done!Posted By: Cathexis Press
Publisher, Oakland, CA
- I am now into my third graphic reproduction with SFbay Data Entry and have loved how they've protected the resolution and integrity of my projects. They've converted paper graphics into high resolution electronic copies, and then into full size reproductions. I highly recommend them for all levels of graphic design and high quality scanning assistance.Posted By: Barry James
Graphic Entrepreneur, SFBay Area, CA
- SFBay Data Entry was great. I had several engineering documents that were decades old and out of print. They converted these into searchable documents. It was easy and I highly recommend them.Posted By: Rich Page
Consulting Engineer, Mountain View, CA
- The team at SFbay Data Entry / eRecordsUSA have been amazingly helpful to my firm. I have an immigration practice, and as with any law practice capabilities for long term storage are key. eRecords provided us excellent and accurate service at a reasonable rate. They have completely changed how we deal with document storage and destruction issues. They are prompt, friendly and easy to work with. I highly recommend them!Posted By: Kalpana Peddibhotla
Immigration Attorney, Newark, CA
- Our company processes petabytes of data on a weekly basis. Sometimes we are required to deal with PDF documents and need them scanned quickly and efficiently to satisfy our customers requirement. We've used eRecordsUSA a number of times over the last few years. They always go the extra mile to help expedite our work order and the quality of the work has been been fantastic. Whenever we have scanning needs, big or small eRecordsUSA is the first company we contact to help us with our work.Posted By: James Clark
Vice President of Operations, San Mateo California